The Home Chapter of the Southern University Alumni Federation requests your participation in our 6th Annual Crawfish Boil and Music Festival as a vendor or exhibitor. This event creates an excellent opportunity for companies and organizations to introduce new products or reinforce brand/product recognition among alumni, friends, supporters, and students of Southern University A&M College and the general public.
The Crawfish Boil & Music Festival will be held on Saturday, May 5, 2018 from 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the Greenwood Community BREC Park (13350 Hwy. 19, Baker, LA 70714). However, vendor set up will begin at 8 a.m. outside in a designated area assigned by the Home Chapter. For event information, contact Charlissa Laws, First Vice-President at, firstname.lastname@example.org or President, Cortny R Jarrell at email@example.com.
The vendor/exhibit fee for profit organizations/individuals - $75.00 The vendor/exhibit fee for non-profit organizations - $50.00
- Make checks or money orders payable to the Southern University Alumni Federation Home Chapter (memo: Crawfish Boil 2018 Vendor).
- Entry Forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to P.O. Box 12321, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70813 no later than April 29, 2018
- Registration will NOT be confirmed until entry fee and form are received.
- Must provide a copy of vendors insurance no later than April 29, 2018. This is a BREC requirement.
- We, the undersigned persons of full age (18 or over) as participants in the Southern University Alumni HomeChapter’s Crawfish Boil & Music Festival, do hereby agree to hold the Southern University A&M College, Southern University Alumni Federation, Southern University Alumni Federation Home Chapter and BREC Park, its board members, agents and employees free and harmless from any and all liability, including, but not limited to, all-claims, losses, actions and judgments for damages or injury to person or property which could or might arise as a result of or in connection with the Crawfish Boil Cook-Off and Music Festival to be held on Saturday, May 5, 2018.