Visit Eventbrite For Tickets: https://suhomechapterjaguarjamboree.eventbrite.com/
The Southern University Alumni Federation Home Chapter Presents the 15th Annual Jaguar Jamboree. This “All White” event will take place on September 2, 2017 in the SU Smith-Brown Memorial Union Cotillion Ballroom from 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Entertainment will be provided by Blues Legend “Kenny Neal”, Universal Language, and the One and Only “DJ Incredible”!!
Honoring a few of SU’S Finest Including:
- Former Head Football Coach Pete Richardson
- Former Defensive End Rich Jackson
- Former Quarterback Eric Randall
- Former Southern Belle Gracie Perkins
- Former Dancing Doll Muriel Haysbert
- Former Cheerleader Krystal Perkins
- Former Cheerleader Avery Wilson
Ticket prices are $25 for Early Bird and $35 for General Admission. Table options are available for purchase. Click ticket option above.
Tickets Are Non-Refundable
For more information you may visit www.suhomechapter.com or call (225)443-2167
- General Admission $35.00 (concert event entry, complimentary meal, and access to cash bar)
- Early Bird Admission $25.00 (discount ticket price, guaranteed concert event entry, complimentary meal, and access to cash bar)
- VIP Table $500 (VIP concert entrance for 10 into event, VIP Floor Table, one premium liquor or wine bottle of choice with setup, complimentary meal and access to cash bar)
- VIP Bar Top Table $250 (VIP concert entrance for 4 into event, VIP Floor Table, one premium liquor or wine bottle of choice with setup, complimentary meal and access to cash bar)